This article covers insight into Hyperautomation, how to start it, and its benefits.
We see the word automation echoing all across the IT world in recent years.
Technically speaking, automation has indeed taken over the IT world with productivity increased in a number of subdomains like product development, software quality assurance, reporting, and delivery. Automation is formulated to be efficient when they have backed up my strategy like DevOps and Agile methodology of software development.
Hyperautomation is the concept of automating everything in an organization that can be automated.
Organizations that adopt hyperautomation aim to streamline processes across their business using artificial intelligence (AI), robotic process automation (RPA), and other technologies to run without human intervention.
What is difference between Hyperautomation and automation?
Automation performs repetitive tasks without manual intervention. It mainly focuses on creating solutions designed to address individual tasks.
Hyperautomation refers to the use of multiple automation tools that enable intelligent automation, including machine learning and robotic process automation to scale automation initiatives.
How to start with hyperautomation
- Collecting information regarding processes, workflow and environments, this provides a clear insight on the gaps, latency existing in the current approach.
- To generate a clear view of existing processes, some organizations will create a duplicate model of a process, also known as a digital twin.
- Gartner has introduced the idea of a digital twin of the organization (DTO). This is a virtual representation of how business processes work.
- The representation of the process is automatically created and updated using a combination of process mining and task mining.
- Identifying structured and unstructured data required to accomplish the process.
- Predict outcome interms of Return of Investment(ROI).
- Use artificial intelligence tools to accomplish identified tasks, including technologies like cognitive learning, OCR, and natural language processing (NLP). Low-code or no-code technologies that use a graphical user interface for configuration are integrated to simplify the automation process, which requires less technical know-how and faster implementation.
Benefits of Hyperautomation
The main benefits of Hyperautomation include:
- Reducing automation costs,
- Improving the consistency between IT and business,
- Reducing the need for shadow IT,
- Increasing security and governance,
- Improving the integration of artificial intelligence and machine learning with business processes,
- Improving the ability to measure digitalization The impact of transformation efforts helps prioritize future automation efforts
We have covered what is hyperautomation, features of hyperautomation, how to start with hyperautomation in your organization, and what is the difference between automation and hyperautomation. We hope you got some insight into this concept. Happy automating.